amnestying meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- On December 1 the new House of Representatives adopted a motion in favour of amnestying this group.
- Only fifteen years ago his position was in favor of sharply reducing legal immigration and of not amnestying undocumented entrants and overstays.
- Interior Minister Neritan Ceka said, in comments published Saturday, that he was preparing a legal case against former President Sali Berisha for amnestying 58 criminals earlier this year.
- The government is considering amnestying Ieng Sary, a former top leader of the guerrilla group who broke ranks with his comrades three weeks ago to seek reconciliation with the government.
- In a Jan . 2 letter to Rainsy released by Hun Sen's Cabinet Tuesday, the second premier promised that he would keep his word in requesting that King Norodom Sihanouk consider amnestying Vannak.
- The decree amnestying Ieng Sary, according to my verbal request, should not have been made public and executed before the receipt of expressed written support of two-thirds of the members of the National Assembly,
- Sarkozy broke with the custom of amnestying traffic tickets and of releasing thousands of prisoners from overcrowded jails on Bastille Day, a tradition that Napoleon had started in 1802 to commemorate the storming of the Bastille during the French Revolution.
- Furthermore, Sarkozy cut with the custom of amnestying traffic tickets and of releasing some prisoners from overcrowded jails on Bastille Day, a tradition that Napoleon had started in 1802 to commemorate the storming of the Bastille during the French Revolution
- Though Schuschnigg tried to improve relations with Nazi Germany by amnestying several Austrian Nazis and accepting them in the Fatherland's Front, he had no chance to prevail against the " axis " of Berlin and Rome proclaimed by Mussolini on 1 November 1936.
- Most problematic was the law " 115 / 1946 ", concerning resistance to the Nazi regime, which shifted limit of immunity to the year 1946, effectively amnestying all crimes, acts of individual revenge and atrocities against Germans and Hungarians long after the war.