addlepated meaning in Hindiaddlepated sentence in Hindi
• चकराया हुआ
- Addlepated service was a discordant note.
- And finally, they bring this mass of addlepated wishful thinking to Wikipedia . talk ) 19 : 22, 20 April 2008 ( UTC)
- On their show, which began on NBC in 1932 and lasted until 1950, Burns cultivated Miss Allen's characterization of the addlepated nitwit.
- He is currently working on his show entitled " The Addlepated Nixie " with the graduating class of performance arts at Grant MacEwan Community College in Edmonton Alberta.
- Spouting Spoonerisms, Taylor became known under the full name Colonel Lemuel Q . Stoopnagle as the partners appeared in several different formats on CBS, creating a variety of voices for their crazy characters, addlepated antics and wacky interviews.
- Foster is at the height of her early confidence ( this was the same year as " Taxi Driver " ) and, I'm sorry, but Harris is just hot as an addlepated mom pitching strikes in a Little League game.
- It's not quite the same idea, but then again this film, directed with more attitude than discipline by Rob Schmidt from an addlepated script by Larry Gross, mopes along without a thought in its head, confusing its own vacuity with the alienation of its characters.
- For comic relief _ again, it's a Disney film _ Silver's parrot has morphed into Morph, a cute, blobby familiar who can shapeshift, while the part of island castaway Ben Gunn is now played by addlepated robot B . E . N . and voiced by Martin Short in full-on Ed Grimley mode.
- stupid and confused; "blathering like the addlepated nincompoop that you are"; "a confused puddingheaded, muddleheaded fellow"- Isaac Sterne