addles meaning in Hindiaddles sentence in Hindi
• गड्ड-बड्ड कर देना या हो जाना
- He was addled : Was Rivera 23 or 25 years old?
- Perhaps a lifetime of drinking tap water had addled my brain.
- Bush's newfound potency has clearly addled the McCain camp.
- So where is that crazy, old and addled Lou now?
- These are old dog pills for what addles an old dog.
- But music fans discovered his addled, avuncular side long ago.
- Edwards is not the only one addled by the playoff situation.
- Another spelling used until 1816 is " Addle ".
- Even when the mother is a dope-addled streetwalker?
- True conservatism isn't easy in these media-addled times.