zaniest meaning in Hindizaniest sentence in Hindi
• विदूषक जैसा
- How dare she take The Zaniest Redhead's name in vain.
- Inc .'s could be the zaniest yet.
- The best stuff here is also the zaniest.
- Web bloodletting was just a sidelight to one of the zaniest trading days ever.
- "We've probably been the zaniest fund-raiser so far.
- The zaniest buffoons are generally virtual churchmice offscreen.
- The boa constrictor figured in one of the zaniest scenes any team ever witnessed.
- He was described by one journalist as'the zaniest runner of all time '.
- Sandelin may be the zaniest of the three Swedes who could spice up the Ryder Cup.
- The zaniest zaniness of all is the city's love-hate relationship with its cars.