wresting meaning in Hindi
• उलट पलट
• छीन लेना
• विकृत करना
• उलट देना
• मुश्किल से प्राप्त करना
• झटके से छीन लेना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- There is a long record of individuals wresting apologies from antagonists.
- Diplolingo is now wresting the phrase back from the general usage.
- The military retaliated by wresting control of Manukalam from the guerrillas.
- Rather than wresting expectations, he has wrestled with frustration.
- Falkinburg said of WCW's wresting school in Atlanta.
- SWAPO was running on its success in wresting independence from South Africa.
- The Tories'big challenge was wresting back their traditional suburban territory.
- She said wresting control from the dominant Nationalist Party was not easy.
- Still, he harboured the intention of wresting Siberia from the Bolsheviks.
- Only once did the Longhorns feel the Cornhuskers wresting control of the afternoon.