• अत्यंत कष्टदायी
wrenching meaning in Hindiwrenching sentence in Hindi
- How wrenching to learn that something so airy and tasty, and
- It is a wrenching piece, steeped in love and honor.
- Riley said, " were gut-wrenching ."
- A lot of people are faced with a gut wrenching decision,
- It's a decidedly gut-wrenching part for Principal.
- The wrenching experience served as a dividing line, he says.
- It was also the most emotionally wrenching exhibition I have seen.
- "That was wrenching, " he said Wednesday.
- "That is what's so heart-wrenching.
- The loss, Hall conceded, was particularly gut-wrenching.
- causing great physical or mental suffering; "a wrenching pain"