wickiup meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Wickiup Reservoir holds a wide variety of species open to angling.
- The position of smoke holes also distinguishes the wickiups.
- Wickiup holds a reputable amount of both brooke trout, whitefish and chub.
- Among them was Jeri Larson, 67, who was born in a wickiup.
- Shown here is an Apache wickiup from 1903.
- Wickiup Reservoir's earthen dam is long.
- Also at Wickiup Reservoir are several recreation options.
- The river leaves the reservoir via the dam and continues south to Wickiup Reservoir.
- "Phoenix stations aren't going to be concerned early on about Wickiup.
- Located roughly seven miles southeast of Crane Prairie Reservoir, you will find Wickiup Reservoir.
- a lodge consisting of a frame covered with matting or brush; used by nomadic American Indians in the southwestern United States