vindicator meaning in Hindivindicator sentence in Hindi
- From Lisbon, McCarry moved on to the nearby Youngstown Vindicator.
- The Vindicator, Youngstown's paper, is less cautious.
- March 7, The ( Youngstown ) Vindicator, March 7:
- These members were Guardian, Vindicator, Puck, and Shaman.
- Throughout the 1930s, it flew the SB2U-1 Vindicator.
- He was killed by Alpha Flight but Vindicator escapes with Claire.
- "Vindicator " was ordered on 26 September 1980.
- To make things worse, Vindicator has sided with him.
- Vindicator, Youngstown, Ohio, on North Korea:
- Fleming piloted a Vought SB2U Vindicator dive bomber in an attack on the.
- a person who argues to defend or justify some policy or institution; "an apologist for capital punishment"