• अत्याचार करना
• वंचित करना
• अनुचित व्यवहार करना
• भेंट चढ़ाना
• कष्ट पहुंचाना
• शिकार बनाना
• सिर मूड़ना
victimize meaning in Hindivictimize sentence in Hindi
- Only rarely is the pirate defeated and victimized by its prey.
- Then she was victimized as a mother who wanted a career.
- Now, she is apparently being victimized by an anonymous crank.
- "We're victimized because we made good contracts.
- He admitted that he was victimized by his inexperience, though.
- "bullied " and victimized by an NFL conspiracy?
- Certainly, Hillary has felt victimized by the storm over Whitewater.
- First, she wants to prevent Doob from victimizing other women.
- Childs intimated that the Nets were victimized by some cheap fouls.
- Martinez, who was victimized by it, seemed to agree.
- punish unjustly
- deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- make a victim of; "I was victimized by this con-man"