victimize sentence in Hindi"victimize" meaning in Hindi victimize in a sentence
- Only rarely is the pirate defeated and victimized by its prey.
- Then she was victimized as a mother who wanted a career.
- Now, she is apparently being victimized by an anonymous crank.
- "We're victimized because we made good contracts.
- He admitted that he was victimized by his inexperience, though.
- "bullied " and victimized by an NFL conspiracy?
- Certainly, Hillary has felt victimized by the storm over Whitewater.
- First, she wants to prevent Doob from victimizing other women.
- Childs intimated that the Nets were victimized by some cheap fouls.
- Martinez, who was victimized by it, seemed to agree.