victimizer meaning in Hindivictimizer sentence in Hindi
• कष्ट देने वाला
- Lawyer-driven deals between victimizer and victim can be struck.
- More evidence suggests children with AS are victims rather than victimizers.
- He's trying to make the victim the victimizer.
- Racism is uncomfortable, he explains, for both victim and victimizer.
- The victimizer is now claiming the mantle of the victim,
- Wives seeking orders of protection sit in waiting rooms alongside their victimizers.
- Not that blacks were merely victims or whites merely victimizers.
- And what of the poor souls made to appear as her victimizers?
- Hillary used to be known as a victimizer, too.
- Our attention was far more directed to our victims than the victimizers.
- a person who victimizes others; "I thought we were partners, not victim and victimizer"