unwaveringly meaning in Hindiunwaveringly sentence in Hindi
- To a fault, Bowden is unwaveringly loyal to his players.
- Japan will unwaveringly support such U . S . engagement.
- We stand single-mindedly, unwaveringly by our vocation.
- Gloria defends Dimitri's unsavory actions to Tad unwaveringly.
- The distraught but unwaveringly devoted Sandhyavali acquiesces to this decision.
- The Bundesbank will under any circumstances unwaveringly continue its stability-oriented policy.
- Hier stehe ich, in the phrase of one unwaveringly opinionated Worms dieter.
- Fox News has been unwaveringly bullish about the war.
- During the Bavarian Soviet Republic, he unwaveringly stuck to his professional ethics.
- Plaintiffs have been unwaveringly critical of Microsoft's proposal for a technical committee.