unwearable meaning in Hindiunwearable sentence in Hindi
• न पहनने योग्य
- The jewelry was unwearable because of the softness of 24kt gold.
- Weighing in at eight pounds, it proved unwearable.
- The more they had to make, the worse and more unwearable the shoes became.
- All the " S " words can make spring fashions sound scary, unwearable.
- Priceless, though unmarketable, unwearable.
- The tiaras are a little unwearable,
- Unfortunately radium treatment also left the diamond strongly radioactive, to the point of being unwearable.
- Using unwearable materials to make clothing is an aberration he shares with other designers like Antonio Berardi.
- Van Noten's already earned enough acclaim to indulge in unwearable whimsy from time to time.
- His collections are unpredictable, often hard to understand, with some pieces that are virtually unwearable.
- not suitable for wear or able to be worn; "shoes so dilapidated as to be unwearable"