unwashed meaning in Hindiunwashed sentence in Hindi
- He goes unwashed and unshaven, and his clothes are ragged.
- Like everyone else in the movie, they are realistically unwashed.
- He's the unwashed phenom, delivered from Central Casting.
- Avoid leaving scraps of food on unwashed dishes and countertops overnight.
- In addition, unwashed hands can contaminate the bucket and rope.
- They are one of the great unwashed in the NBA.
- So, will Motorhead be a revelation to the unwashed and uninitiated?
- Its adherents have long been dismissed as uneducated and unwashed.
- Meanwhile, season ticket renewals for the great unwashed are due tomorrow.
- Unwashed hands were the most common cross-contamination agent.
- not cleaned with or as if with soap and water; "a sink full of unwashed dishes"
- of or associated with the great masses of people; "the common people in those days suffered greatly"; "behavior that branded him as common"; "his square plebeian nose"; "a vulgar and objectionable person"; "the unwashed masses"