unloving meaning in Hindiunloving sentence in Hindi
- The sisters endured harsh and unloving treatment from their grandparents.
- Indeed the church has often been profoundly unloving toward the GLBT community.
- Pooja lives in a big house with unloving parents.
- Estella points out that Miss Havisham taught her to be hard-hearted and unloving.
- At the same time, it isn't unloving to talk about sin ."
- He portrayed Kitty Menendez as a drunken and unloving mother who may have tried to poison him.
- It is not uncommon for two individuals who love each other to experience the other as unloving.
- Other researchers had hypothesized that unloving, neglectful, or excessively perfectionist parenting could play a role.
- Her daughter Dagmra 6imele depicted Asja in her memoirs in 1996 as a selfish and unloving mother.
- Raised without a father, Sakiko felt her mother was cold, brusque and unloving toward her.
- not giving or reciprocating affection