unlovely meaning in Hindiunlovely sentence in Hindi
- One doesn't want to be too fussy about unlovely writing.
- They're unlovely to look at but delightful to dine upon.
- Hostility is defined as an unlovely combination of cynicism, anger and aggressiveness.
- The unlovely swaggie is not even picturesque, and he is decidedly wearisome.
- Even for a rodent, it is unlovely.
- Why this stubbornness, this unlovely refusal?
- Temirtau remains a bleak, unlovely place.
- The question is, can investors handle these truths, given how unlovely they are?
- That's the way it is in the unlovely marriage of free agency and cable riches.
- One stretch of Manhattan that developers have lusted after is an unlovely expanse in the West 30s.
- without beauty or charm