tone meaning in Hindi
[ təun ] sound:tone sentence in Hindi
• सरगम के दो सुरों का अंतराल
• शरीर या मन की दशा
• स्वर मिलाना
• स्वर बना कर बोलना
- When a tone is not used, so there 'a' mind is
जब कोई स्वर प्रयोग नहीं हो तो वहाँ पर अ माना जाता है ।
- Gives video a warmer tone by applying sepia effect
सेपिया प्रभाव लागू करके वीडियो को गरम तन दे सकते है.
- Its leaders softened their tone towards a US action .
अमेरिका के प्रति उसके नेताओं के बयान ढीले पड़े गए .
- Actually, I hear a lot, “My husband is tone deaf.”
मैं अक्सर सुनता हूँ, “मेरे पति को सुर समझ नहीं आते.”
- And you notice nobody is tone deaf, right? Nobody is.
और आपने देखा कोई भी सुर-हीन नहीं है, देखा? कोई भी नहीं.
- Amazing number of people think they're tone deaf.
बहुत सारे लोग सोचते हैं कि उन्हें सुर की पहचान नहीं है.
- If you were tone deaf, you couldn't change the gears
अगर आप सुर-रहित होते, तो आप कार के गियर भी नहीं बदल पाते
- but I think it's important because it sets a tone
मगर मुझे लगता है कि ये एक पृथा को जन्म देती है,
- The tone deaf people, they're no longer here.
क्योंकि वे सुर-रहित लोग, वे तो यहाँ हैं ही नहीं.
- keeping people engaged and setting the tone
लोगों को जोड़े रखने के लिए और एक लय बनाने के लिए
- a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color; "after several trials he mixed the shade of pink that she wanted"
- (linguistics) a pitch or change in pitch of the voice that serves to distinguish words in tonal languages; "the Beijing dialect uses four tones"
- (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound); "the timbre of her soprano was rich and lovely"; "the muffled tones of the broken bell summoned them to meet"
- the quality of something (an act or a piece of writing) that reveals the attitudes and presuppositions of the author; "the general tone of articles appearing in the newspapers is that the government should withdraw"; "from the tone of her behavior I gathered that I had outstayed my welcome"
- a steady sound without overtones; "they tested his hearing with pure tones of different frequencies"
- a musical interval of two semitones
- a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound; "the singer held the note too long"
- the quality of a person''s voice; "he began in a conversational tone"; "he spoke in a nervous tone of voice"
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people; "the feel of the city excited him"; "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"; "it had the smell of treason"
synonyms：, , , , , ,
- the elastic tension of living muscles, arteries, etc. that facilitate response to stimuli; "the doctor tested my tonicity"
- give a healthy elasticity to; "Let''s tone our muscles"
- change to a color image; "tone a photographic image"
- change the color or tone of; "tone a negative"
- vary the pitch of one''s speech
- utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically; "The students chanted the same slogan over and over again"