tonalities meaning in Hinditonalities sentence in Hindi
- He scooped notes, bending them to give off blues tonality.
- The structural daring and radical blurring of tonality come through vividly.
- The language of tonality developed along with the instruments'abilities.
- I developed a certain tonality from working with the same people.
- That was the first " crisis in tonality ."
- The overall blue tonality creates a mood of melancholy and mystery.
- Wolf was famous for his use of tonality to reinforce meaning.
- Multi-row systems obviously extend the range of tonalities available.
- He occasionally uses the diatonic scale, with rapidly changing tonality.
- However, by bar 6, the minor tonality is established.