tonalite meaning in Hinditonalite sentence in Hindi
- A greater amount of plagioclase would designate the rock as tonalite.
- The Federal Golf Course Tonalite introduces some veins and saccharoidal galena.
- These basalts were intruded by a tonalite pluton shortly after their eruption.
- In older references tonalite is sometimes used as a synonym for quartz diorite.
- This intrusion is known as Federal Golf Course Tonalite.
- Most of the mineral deposits are close to the tonalite-schist contact.
- They are like rocks called TTG ( Tonalite-Trondhjemite-Granodiorite ).
- The mountain made of Cretaceous Orthogneiss, and Tonalite.
- Minerals in the tonalite are quartz, plagioclase, alkali feldspar and hornblende.
- Granodiorite, tonalite and diorite are most common intrusive rocks found in continental arcs.