• अजवाइन का सत
thymol meaning in Hindithymol sentence in Hindi
- The antiseptic ingredient in " Euthymol " is thymol.
- He is credited for introducing thymol as a treatment for hookworm.
- Thymol was first synthesized by the Swedish chemist Oskar Widman in 1882.
- Derivatives of thymol and carvacrol with increased antimicrobial activities have been developed.
- For prevention of mold growth in aqueous solutions, thymol is sometimes added.
- Thymol can also be used as a medical disinfectant and general purpose disinfectant.
- Menthol, thymol, and eucalyptol are mainly flavorants.
- Manley's thymol recipe has also proven useful in controlling Varroa mites.
- The plant contains thymol, an antiseptic and fungicide.
- He prepared thymol, and fennel and lemon oils.
- a colorless crystalline solid used in perfume or preserving biological specimens or in embalming or medically as a fungicide or antiseptic