thymocyte meaning in Hindithymocyte sentence in Hindi
- The medulla is the location of the latter events in thymocyte development.
- A thymocyte's fate is determined during positive selection.
- THEMIS is an acronym for thymocyte-expressed-molecule.
- The apoptosed thymocyte dies and is quickly recycled.
- In addition to proliferation, differentiation and T lineage commitment occurs within the DN thymocyte population.
- This protein plays a regulatory role in both positive and negative T cell selection during late thymocyte development.
- Transgenic studies of the mouse counterpart suggested that this gene functions as an essential initiator of apoptosis in thymocyte-negative selection.
- ROR?t also plays an important regulatory role in thymopoiesis, by reducing apoptosis of thymocytes and promoting thymocyte differentiation into pro-inflammatory IL2, respectively.
- T cell has been believed to be developed only by thymocyte-thymic epithelial cell interaction in thymus, the central dogma in T cell development.
- First line treatment for aplastic anemia consists of immunosuppressive drugs, typically either anti-lymphocyte globulin or anti-thymocyte globulin, combined with corticosteroids and ciclosporin.