thymidine meaning in Hindithymidine sentence in Hindi
- The Prosite pattern recognizes only the cellular type of thymidine kinases.
- For this purpose tritiated thymidine is included in the growth medium.
- The herpes gene produces its own enzyme, known as thymidine kinase.
- After cell division is completed, TK1 is inhibitor to thymidine kinase.
- The second route is sufficient to supply thymidine monophosphate for DNA repair.
- A similar system has been tried using tomato thymidine kinase and AZT.
- A very extensive number of thymidine derivatives containing boron have been described.
- Recent research has found that thymidine phosphorylase is also involved in angiogenesis.
- Instead of thymidine, RNA contains uridine ( uracil joined to ribose ).
- Thymidine kinase can then phosphorylate this compound into thymidine monophosphate ( TMP ).
- a nucleoside component of DNA; composed of thymine and deoxyribose