telepathy meaning in Hindi
[ ti'lepəθi ] sound:telepathy sentence in Hindi
• पारेंद्रिय ज्ञान
• परचित ज्ञान
- We'll get that unspoken musical telepathy going ."
- In English : They're inventing telepathy over the Internet.
- They are a peaceful race, that communicate largely by telepathy.
- Ullman's dream telepathy experiments have not been independently replicated.
- He also exhibited some degree of mental powers, including telepathy.
- It will know the exquisite telepathy that exists in a couple.
- The maw is immobile, but controls the mobiles through telepathy.
- As such, she may or may not still have telepathy.
- Eric takes an immediate interest in Sookie upon discovering her telepathy.
- Holland's psychic powers include empathy, telepathy and telekinesis.
- apparent communication from one mind to another without using sensory perceptions