teardrop meaning in Hindi
• आँसू के आकार की वस्तु
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- A teardrop fell in the shadow of Nancy's eye.
- That leaves borrowing, and Teardrop has loaded up on debt.
- For body of bat, press one roll into teardrop shape.
- Only one piece remains _ in the shape of a teardrop.
- That moment was about as spontaneous as a Bill Clinton teardrop.
- Bathrooms, however, are beyond the teardrop's scope.
- Instead, they feature teardrop shapes that provide less wind resistance.
- "Before the Next Teardrop Falls " by Freddie Fender
- The teardrop trailer phenomenon is not local to any one country.
- Wire-to-pad transitions use teardrop-style smoothing.
- a drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands; "his story brought tears to her eyes"
- anything shaped like a falling drop (as a pendant gem on an earring)