tearfulness meaning in Hinditearfulness sentence in Hindi
- Symptoms include tearfulness, mood lability, irritability, and anxiety.
- The salable pop posture of the year was a perennial : tearfulness.
- In the mixed groups, there was this flood of emotion and tearfulness, of feeling helpless and hopeless.
- But its surface is periodically torn by fits of tearfulness and by unexpected harsh yowls that point to the harshly conflicted self beneath.
- "I have seen everything from quiet resolve and tearfulness, to ( people ) being quite upset, " he said of his patients.
- But if there is a history, it's wise for parents to watch for such signs as tearfulness, sadness and hopelessness and seek help.
- Postpartum blues : The mildest form of postpartum mood disorder, postpartum blues or " baby blues " is marked by euphoria, tearfulness, confusion and insomnia.
- No one knows what effect, if any, estrogen may play in tearfulness, but data suggest that prolactin, a hormone that promotes secretion of milk and controls fluid balance.
- A sufferer of this type of aura may experience tearfulness of the eyes and uncontrollable sensations of light followed by reduced symptoms after approximately 20 minutes; it is the rarest type of aura.
- Unusual tearfulness, irritability, difficulty concentrating, a drop in school grades, stomachaches, a reluctance to go to camp or to leave on a planned vacation, all can be signs that fears still linger.