tearaway meaning in Hinditearaway sentence in Hindi
- Among them was the young tearaway fast bowler Monde Zondeki.
- Bandits in a play-pen, tearaways in a time-warp.
- A show spokesperson added " Is this girl just a passing tearaway teenager?
- Callum was initially portrayed as a tearaway, who created chaos to be noticed.
- "Tearaway Unfolded " was released worldwide on September 8, 2015.
- Jones, a tearaway fast bowler, will share the new ball with Matthew Hoggard.
- His teams also were some of the first to wear lightweight pads and tearaway jerseys.
- The character was originally portrayed as a " teenage tearaway " but later settled down.
- "Tearaway Unfolded " was met with a positive critical reception upon release.
- He is not a tearaway anymore.
- a reckless and impetuous person
- characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation; "a hotheaded decision"; "liable to such impulsive acts as hugging strangers"; "an impetuous display of spending and gambling"; "madcap escapades"; (`brainish'' is archaic)
synonyms：, , , ,