tainted meaning in Hindi
[ 'teintid ] sound:tainted sentence in Hindi
- Tracking down the source of tainted food has also been difficult.
- For that reason, the appointment of Starr is fatally tainted.
- They tainted the minds of 50 million people with those statements,
- That ex parte communication has tainted the proceedings at this stage.
- Giuliani is crying foul, charging that the criticism is tainted.
- Is there anything tainted about this record-in-making?
- Garcia Velasquez's opponents say her legacy is already tainted.
- Celester stepped aside from a force whose credibility is badly tainted.
- Mortgages have been tainted in many parts of the investment community.
- When Greg Louganis came out, it was tainted by commercialism.
- touched by rot or decay; "tainted bacon"; "`corrupt'' is archaic"