tailspins meaning in Hinditailspins sentence in Hindi
• अनियंत्रित गिरावट
• चक्राकार गोता
- The New Zealand dollar took a tailspin and interest rates tumbled.
- Their comments helped send it into a two-year tailspin.
- The news sent steel and bank stocks into a tailspin today.
- 6 ) Will Jeff Bagwell avoid consecutive second-half tailspins?
- If that happens, the economy could go into a tailspin.
- The big issue was the whole organization was in a tailspin.
- A victory is crucial to salvage an even more severe tailspin.
- And the companies that supply these parts went into a tailspin.
- The team's tailspin could be a blessing in disguise.
- Belanger went into an emotional tailspin that led to alchohol dependency.