tailwind meaning in Hindi
[ 'teilˌwind ] sound:tailwind sentence in Hindi
- "There was a tailwind, " he said.
- With a legal tailwind, he has a shot at 19.
- That's also the last time we had a tailwind.
- The runners benefited from temperatures near 60 and a friendly tailwind.
- Tailwind is ending, the Cold War is the new news.
- I was giving her tips on how to row a tailwind.
- She said the gusty southerly tailwind didn't bother her.
- If anything, the race was aided by a slight tailwind.
- But the strong tailwind might have made it a bit quicker.
- In a special report on " Operation Tailwind,"
- wind blowing in the same direction as the path of a ship or aircraft