succinct meaning in Hindi
[ sək'siŋkt ] sound:succinct sentence in Hindi
- Samantha's legs were crossed, her speech was succinct.
- "I'm quite succinct, actually,"
- Knight, the seasoned senior, was a little more succinct.
- Roger Milks, his chief operating officer, is more succinct.
- The screenwriter Ring Lardner Jr . offered his own succinct opinion.
- Lawrence, the air brake company manager, was more succinct.
- The witness's description of events was succinct,"
- There are other times, though, when he is succinct.
- Gore declares now in his most succinct argument for his candidacy.
- Minority owner Virginia Fite of Piqua, Ohio, was succinct.
- briefly giving the gist of something; "a short and compendious book"; "a compact style is brief and pithy"; "succinct comparisons"; "a summary formulation of a wide-ranging subject"