succinctness meaning in Hindisuccinctness sentence in Hindi
- Note the succinctness of the shorthand compared to the normal text.
- The confusion far outweighs any beauty and succinctness of the name.
- Her focus upon succinctness and discipline is epitomized in her focus on haikus.
- Spano suggests succinctness : " Two words are better than 20 ."
- This couplet's beauty is in its succinctness and multiple layers of meaning.
- Through the internet, electronic mail and faxes, we strive for succinctness and directness.
- In that vein, give the best presenter award to Nicolas Cage for admirable succinctness.
- Brevity in succinctness is not achieved by shortening original material by redundant material from it.
- As you get closer to the finished product, pls revisit WP : CAPTION, particularly succinctness.
- But the value of succinctness and clarity without baggage is huge, in the List and category titles.
- terseness and economy in writing and speaking achieved by expressing a great deal in just a few words