strangury meaning in Hindistrangury sentence in Hindi
- The seeds can cure strangury, and are also beneficial in diseases of the blood, chest, lungs and liver.
- The severe case of his strangury described in the letter may reference his death, which would thus approximately date to 360.
- Tresham suffered from a strangury caused by an inflammation of his urinary tract, and in December 1605 his health began to decline.
- He died 28 October 1561 of the strangury, according to the diary of Henry Machyn, and was buried at St Stephen Walbrook on 5 November.
- In 1669, pleading old age and infirmities, he retired to a revered advisory position, but he suffered painfully in the last years of his life from cancer, which was then referred to as the " strangury ".
- It seems odd to me that someone can know the meaning of words such as oreochiette, strangury, apophatic, scrim, proleptically, and nosology but have no idea what & is called, through there being no readily available reference which explains that this squiggle is called an ampersand and is short for and.