sproutings meaning in Hindisproutings sentence in Hindi
- Many drug trafficking organizations are sprouting up on the Atlantic coast,
- Smaller manufacturers, often operated by immigrants, are sprouting everywhere.
- Suddenly, encounter groups began sprouting like mushrooms after a rain.
- Are your kids'teeth sprouting white spots or brown stains?
- It was the early 1920s, and America was sprouting wings.
- There will be rapid root development and sprouting of top growth.
- Youth hockey programs began sprouting up and down the West Coast.
- I half expect to see drawings of plants sprouting little shellfish.
- Such attempts to link farmers with chefs are sprouting up nationwide.
- Help with parenting is sprouting from an unexpected source : employers.