sprocket wheel meaning in Hindisprocket wheel sentence in Hindi
• दाँतेदार पहिया
• दांतेदार पहिया
|sprocket: दाँतेदर पहिया|
|wheel: घिरनी चक्कर चक्कर|
- The spool always rotates the same angular amount to advance the film without a sprocket wheel drive.
- The frame counter dial rotates during rewind as long as the film passes the sprocket wheel drum.
- During continuous contact printing, the raw stock and the negative are placed next to one another around the sprocket wheel of the printer.
- Calabrese and Sons Inc . of Mechanicsburg won a $ 429, 335 contract from the Defense Supply Center in Columbus, Ohio, for sprocket wheels.
- The solution to this was to have sprocket wheels at the rear of the tank so power was delivered to the propellers by the tank's tracks.
- The more sprocket wheels at the back wheels confined space ( historically 3-6, actually 7, 8, 9 or even 10 speeds ) the narrower the chain.
- No sprocket wheel is employed; instead, the film is pulled by, and wound onto the drum that always rotates the same angular amount for next picture frame.
- In 1906, local blacksmith H . C . Payne built Scottsboro's first homemade automobile, which was made with a wooden frame, four sprocket wheels, and hand-powered cranks.
- To prevent throwing, the inner surface of the track links usually have vertical guide horns engaging grooves, or gaps between the doubled road and idler / sprocket wheels.
- On an Ultimate machine, tickets were issued pressing a lever downwards, which, via a ratchet and a three-toothed sprocket wheel, pushed out a ticket ( with the sprockets fitting holes in the ticket roll ).
- thin wheel with teeth that engage with a chain