speechmaker meaning in Hindispeechmaker sentence in Hindi
- The Cold War was among politicians and military planners and speechmakers.
- He became the Young Czech party's principal party speechmaker.
- Kennedy also is a speechmaker who can bring Democrats to their feet.
- He's skilled, although sometimes overlong, as a speechmaker.
- He is no speechmaker and is terrible on television.
- The victory was a surprise for bookmakers and speechmakers.
- She's an attentive absorber but not a speechmaker at all ."
- How well did our two speechmakers measure up?
- In other words, once the game was over the speechmaker went to work.
- Richards the lecturer resembles Richards the speechmaker.
- a person who delivers a speech or oration
synonyms：, , ,