speechlessness meaning in Hindispeechlessness sentence in Hindi
- Slowly, the reason for Luke's speechlessness becomes clear.
- But he was charmed into speechlessness when he welcomed President Clinton to Vancouver.
- You might even say that with speechlessness, both men are being true to themselves.
- Heinle could be forgiven his speechlessness.
- Speechlessness may also suit the times.
- In manga, the ellipsis by itself represents speechlessness, or a " pregnant pause ".
- Afterward, their stricken coach was reduced to virtual speechlessness that was a thin veneer for his rage.
- His drawings were his conversation, his autobiography, his report from a world of silence and speechlessness.
- It's hard to say which is more eloquent : Marsalis's speechlessness or his bewildered expression.
- I have tried to express this a in few different drafts but I am inadequate to articulate my speechlessness.