sidesplitting meaning in Hindi
[ 'saidsplitiŋ ] sound:sidesplitting sentence in Hindi
• तमाशे का
- The humor is constantly sharp and the jokes are often sidesplitting.
- Radio and television stations broadcast tributes and aired sidesplitting Garzon skits.
- Perhaps unusually phlegmatic in its stodgy tapeness, but sidesplitting?
- -- By popular demand : More sidesplitting redundancies!
- Thus, he generally gives four stars to sidesplitting comedies such as " Terminator,"
- Alex is a premium person to be with, and his parts of the book provide sidesplitting action.
- (beginitalic ) The Crew ( enditalic ) includes several sidesplitting sequences that are as original as they are funny.
- Dario Fo, an Italian playwright whose work combines biting political observation with sidesplitting comedy, Nobel Prize for Literature on Thursday.
- Dario Fo, an Italian playwright whose work combines biting political observation with sidesplitting comedy, won the Nobel Prize for Literature on Thursday.
- If any of the above sounds like sidesplitting comedy to you, please, by all means, rush to the multiplex right away.
- very funny; "a killing joke"; "sidesplitting antics"