sideshow meaning in Hindi
[ 'saidʃəʊ ] sound:sideshow sentence in Hindi
• गौण बात
• गौण क्रिया
• अतिरिक्त प्रदर्शन
- All the rest are emotions and the dust of political sideshows.
- It was a 10-day trip filled with superfluous sideshows.
- Many of those fans are not placated by the NFL sideshows.
- As the game slogged on, the sideshows entertained the crowd.
- You can see a sideshow just by walking around the track.
- Amarillo, Texas-- Stanley Marsh 3 provides roadside sideshows.
- The World Cup sideshow might have played a role in that.
- McGwire said of the batting practice sideshows that have become routine.
- Manhattan is notorious for nurturing liberal foolishness, including sensationalized sideshows.
- He is no longer an athlete; he is a sideshow.
- a minor show that is part of a larger one (as at the circus)
- a subordinate incident of little importance relative to the main event; "instruction is not an educational sideshow"