sideslips meaning in Hindisideslips sentence in Hindi
• ठोकर खाना
- L _ r rolling moment resulting from sideslip induced yaw rate.
- Sideslip generates a sideforce from the fin and the fuselage.
- This is normally accomplished using a common flying techniques known as sideslip.
- He automatically switched off and put the aircraft into a vertical sideslip.
- For the case of zero sideslip these are given by
- Hence, when keeping the wings level, a sideslip cannot be avoided.
- Sideslip otherwise builds up during an aileron-driven roll because of adverse yaw.
- Flight 143's captain executed a sideslip, before touching down on the tarmac.
- This sideslip results in a higher than minimum drag and a lower rate of climb.
- The vertical stabilizer often employs a small sideslip ) suddenly reverses as the vertical stabilizer stalls.