shoo meaning in Hindishoo sentence in Hindi
- We absolutely do not see this as a shoo-in.
- It would be ridiculous to dub him a shoo-in.
- Cornelius at first tried to shoo the squirrel out a door.
- Despite the risks, the IPO is a shoo-in.
- You don't just disband them and shoo them away.
- That is not to say he was a shoo-in.
- ITT rejected the offer and has labored to shoo Hilton away.
- ITT rejected the bid and has tried to shoo Hilton away.
- The Broncos seemed a shoo-in for the Super Bowl.
- He shoos away any boys who show an interest in her.
- drive away by crying `shoo!''