shogunate meaning in Hindishogunate sentence in Hindi
- The Tokugawa family lost prominence after their shogunate collapsed in 1868.
- Both standard shogi and Go were promoted by the Tokugawa shogunate.
- Following the formal termination of the shogunate, the Boshin War(
- During that time, they sought help from Japanese Kamakura Shogunate.
- Roving bands of rMnin further threatened the stability of the shogunate.
- The shogunate intervened, making the bestowing of the garments invalid.
- In 1464, a succession dispute erupted over the shogunate itself.
- At first, he served an Ashikaga shogunate at the Hokosyu.
- Sculptors also worked for the Kamakura shogunate and other military clans.
- During the Kamakura Shogunate, the Mandokoro governed administration and finance.
- a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
synonyms：, , , , , , , , ,