shoofly meaning in Hindishoofly sentence in Hindi
- Many times the streetcars were rerouted, sometimes with a shoofly.
- Shoofly pie also comes in two different versions wet bottom and dry bottom.
- The shoofly pattern refers to the conductors who guide slaves north on the Underground Railroad.
- Their traditional ingenuity, Ranck hopes, will keep the shoofly pie coming for farmhouse visitors.
- Shoofly pie is an acquired taste.
- Pameolik was adopted by Shoofly and the shaman Angutimarik after the death of his birth mother.
- And for the readers who have asked, both shoofly pie and apple pandowdy are real foods.
- Shoofly pie is popular in the Shenandoah Valley and was brought to that area from the Pennsylvania Dutch.
- Shoofly's only child, Oudlanak ( " John Ell " ), was the Aivilik group leader.
- Some farms sell quilts, woodwork or homemade food such as shoofly pie ( a molasses cakelike pie with crumb topping ).
- a child''s rocking chair with the seat built between two flat sides that are shaped to resemble an animal (such as a swan or duck)
- an undercover police officer who investigates other policemen