wading pool sentence in Hindi"wading pool" meaning in Hindi wading pool in a sentence
- The Rotary Club then re-built the wading pool in the Botanical Gardens.
- This level also includes basketball courts, a playground, and a wading pool.
- The main dish here was the size of a children's wading pool.
- The other news : it had to be an inflatable wading pool.
- The 500-dunam visitors reserve features wading pools filled with natural spring water.
- A place where they can dip their paws into a wading pool.
- Concrete wading pools come in many shapes, traditionally rectangle, square or circle.
- The only serious temptation was a wading pool full of pet crabs.
- Blackburn, for instance, leaves his wading pool up and filled all summer.
- A children's wading pool, meanwhile, provides a separate area for the little ones.