wafer sentence in Hindi
pronunciation: [ [ 'weifə ] ]"wafer" meaning
- Fingertips, wine and wafers were then tested for bacterial growth.
- Instead, the cardboard wafers are manufactured specifically for the game.
- Stir in remaining 1 1 / 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs.
- Can on-line confessionals and cyber wafers be far off?
- They ferry a precious cargo of eight-inch silicon wafers.
- It looks and tastes like a big, lacy cheese wafer.
- Wafer steppers are a key ingredient in the production of semiconductors.
- Pour over wafers, filling each cup 3 / 4 full.
- Right now chips are generally made on 8-inch wafers.
- The production goal for this mission is just two semiconductor wafers.