waders sentence in Hindi"waders" meaning in Hindi waders in a sentence
- We dress in layers with capiline underwear under our neoprene waders.
- Even with chest waders, the chill was numbing at times.
- Waders are nice, but rubber and neoprene are old school.
- Numerous big aviaries show waders, herons and many other species.
- Skuas are related to gulls, waders, auks and skimmers.
- The bay boasts the highest diversity of migratory waders in Australia.
- Migrant waders and whimbrels can also be found in the grassland.
- The jacanas are a group of waders in the family Jacanidae.
- They have short legs and long wings and are herbivorous waders.
- Stepping off the curb was all but impossible without hip-waders.