vindictiveness sentence in Hindi"vindictiveness" meaning in Hindi vindictiveness in a sentence
- This often translates into rudeness and even vindictiveness, Farris acknowledged.
- The complaints ranged from inconsistent treatment to unreasonable demands to vindictiveness.
- There is no limit to his vindictiveness, despite his age.
- This user has engaged in extensive and constant attacks and vindictiveness.
- It's a long story of greed and vindictiveness.
- Thoroughness, as opposed to vindictiveness, is the watchword.
- But in Philadelphia, where vindictiveness has a season ticket?
- The vindictiveness, at least, has been undisguised from the start.
- _The first-degree murder complaint was motivated by prosecutorial vindictiveness.
- Eminem can't hold back his arrogance or vindictiveness.