vindictively sentence in Hindi"vindictively" meaning in Hindi vindictively in a sentence
- I feel that the Greek government have acted unjustly and vindictively.
- I am not following Malke 2010 around and I'm not acting vindictively.
- Angry that he'd lost, Phillip vindictively tore down Harley's house.
- Media-skewing and the propensity of the public to go vindictively hysterical and all.
- Tigana's lawyer, Paul Goulding, suggested that Al Fayed was acting " vindictively ."
- The self-centered Mildred vindictively berates Philip with nasty insults for becoming romantically interested in her.
- Sensing that Alfred and Natalie were intimate, Mary vindictively calls Roper and makes a date with him.
- Perhaps these edits are made to vindictively force other editors to have to waste time defending the truth.
- Yasser Arafat reacted vindictively to Sarraj's criticism, keeping him locked up for more than a week.
- Your block will prevent the user from damaging Wikipedia further, but we should not vindictively destroy his business.