vinculum sentence in Hindi"vinculum" meaning in Hindi vinculum in a sentence
- In electronics, the vinculum is used to notate complementary signals.
- A vinculum is also found in insects'male genitalia.
- Every site says that there is no specific name but is a vinculum.
- where, in the second line, a vinculum marks the repeating block.
- The usual symbol of grouping is a bar ( called vinculum ) over the radicand.
- The vinculum was used extensively, usually as an overline, but Chuquet in 1484 used the underline version.
- Once at the debris field, they find the vinculum, still active, and beam it aboard for inspection.
- And ` Vinculum 1 " ( 1969 ) was estimated at $ 400, 000 to $ 600, 000.
- The vinculum is used as part of the notation of a radical to indicate the radicand whose root is being indicated.
- In the following, the quantity ab + 2 is the whole radicand, and thus has a vinculum over it: