victimiser sentence in Hindi"victimiser" meaning in Hindi victimiser in a sentence
- Wilde s play Salome is the distortion of the Biblical story through the creation of Salome as a victim and victimiser.
- And then we move on, because the question is not who's the victim, but how easily any of us can become the victimiser.
- In adulthood, the freeze response can remain, and some professionals have noted that victimisers sometimes seem to pick up subtle clues of this when choosing a victim.
- The syndrome is named after the Norrmalmstorg robbery of Kreditbanken at Norrmalmstorg, Stockholm, Sweden, in which the bank robbers held bank employees hostage and the victims became emotionally attached to their victimisers, and even defended their captors after they were freed from their six-day ordeal.
- "The comedy routines in the early plays are maps to the themes and meaning of the plays as a whole . . . . Our failure to laugh may be an indication that we, the audience, have come to side ( or have been taught to side ) with the victim rather than the victimiser ."