vacillators sentence in Hindi"vacillators" meaning
- And it could determine whether he looks like a man of principle or a vacillator.
- Bush characterized Kerry as a vacillator.
- Kerry's record demonstrates he has been a vacillator during nearly 20 years in the Senate, they argue.
- "And then you have the vacillators who aren't sure, but who aren't dead set against it, so they give in to the child.
- He is likely to portray his Democratic challenger as a vacillator who does not have the resolve to make tough decisions in a dangerous, post-Sept . 11 world.
- The communists who followed Comintern's Third Period policy had a very negative attitude to the Left Group, whose members were branded " vacillators " ( ).
- As he has twisted and turned on viciously complicated issues like Bosnia and health care, searching for consensus and finding none, he has been denounced as a trimmer and a vacillator.
- As if all of those deeds weren't sufficient to shut up the doubters and the critics and the vacillators, the Mets on Tuesday night exposed Randy Johnson as a myth.
- For three-plus weeks now, he has been the club's designated vacillator, sent to bullpens in Boston, Anaheim, and New York to await his fate du jour.
- SKNL also argued intensely against the so-called vacillators, the Left Group of Finnish Workers, which split from the communist controlled fronts after getting fed up with the Comintern's Third Period policies.